Birthday number 3 for Lydia and Rachel was wonderful. Ann made a great dog-shaped cake for them which they thoroughly enjoyed eating with some ice cream they had chosen. They had a fun time opening presents, playing with toys, and trying on their new clothes.
Great job on the cake Ann! Wow, I can't believe they are 3!! Time flies. Looks like you guys are having a blast in D.C. We'll have to call you the next time we're up there.
Hey Ann! It's Natalie (Forsberg). I just found your blog on Amber's- hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. I can't believe how big the twins are- time goes by so fast! and I didn't even know you had another baby girl :) You look great, and the girls are beautiful! How do you like DC? That's exciting!
4 comments:
Wow! They're 3?! Time flies!! Isn't their birthday the 27th, same as mine? Your girls are so cute!!
Happy Birthday Rachel and Lydia. - and yeah for Charity crawling all over. Way to keep Mom busy.
Great job on the cake Ann! Wow, I can't believe they are 3!! Time flies. Looks like you guys are having a blast in D.C. We'll have to call you the next time we're up there.
Hey Ann! It's Natalie (Forsberg). I just found your blog on Amber's- hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. I can't believe how big the twins are- time goes by so fast! and I didn't even know you had another baby girl :) You look great, and the girls are beautiful! How do you like DC? That's exciting!
Post a Comment