Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas season in review

Once again I have fallen behind on my blogging, but I'll attempt to do a quick recap of some happenings around our house from the Christmas season. Here's what we've been doing:


Lots of playing on the piano- We love singing and
playing Christmas carols.



Singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"-
Lydia's permanent teeth are growing in a bit but both
twins had lost their two front teeth by Christmas



Dancing to the Nutcracker music- The kids seriously
did this multiple times a day...even Hyrum. He knew
to ask for the clown dance by name and tried his
best to follow his sisters' steps.



Making gingerbread houses



Every Christmas Eve we act out the Nativity from the
scriptures. Lydia was Mary this year.


Charity the shepherd



Rachel the angel



Christmas morning



Poor Hyrum came down with a stomach bug on
Christmas Eve night. This picture was taken on the
26th when he was feeling much better. We felt bad
our family battled a stomach bug most of the Christmas
break....Hyrum on Christmas Eve, Kenny on Christmas night,
Rachel a few days later, and Hyrum again a day after that.
We're glad that week is over!



Rachel and Lydia received twin babies



We are very grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and the opportunity we have to celebrate his life and atonement for us.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It's fun to catch up a little bit through your blog! It is great to see your family doing so well! Cute kids!!! It's crazy to think that your twins were just babies that last time I saw you guys.

Brittany said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better since Christmas! That's no fun! It looks like you had a great holiday anyway though!